Welcome to my blog on how I am making money online and how to do it yourself! Here are some helpful links to get started!
Getting Started | PTC Guide | PTP Guide | Reviews
Links:
IndianCashMaker

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reviews of Websites

I'm going to start posting reviews of websites that have to do with PTR/PTC and PTP. I'm going to start with these since they are the most basic and safest ways to make money before going over HYIPs and how they work since they are mostly luck anyway.

Reviews will go over certain aspects of the website and give ratings out of 5 stars. Such ratings will go over earning potential, ease of clicking, whether the ads are worth buying, whether their PTP is worth doing, and whether their upgrades are worth the money. I will also give a small synopsis of my experience with the website and their admin team.

Expect reviews to start coming!

No comments: