Welcome to my blog on how I am making money online and how to do it yourself! Here are some helpful links to get started!
Getting Started | PTC Guide | PTP Guide | Reviews
Links:
IndianCashMaker

Sunday, June 28, 2009

DonkeyMails Payout Recieved!

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

I recieved payout from Donkeymails on Friday the 26th of June. It was right when the site said payouts would be done. Donkeymails does payouts about twice a month or so and they have a LOT of people they pay. I was 950 in line when I placed my request and the cashout option must have been open for another 5 days before they got ready to pay people out. They are definitely one of the most reputable when it comes paying large numbers of people.

Anyway I recieved about 12 dollars or so. Good luck getting your payouts from them just be patient!

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

No comments: