Welcome to my blog on how I am making money online and how to do it yourself! Here are some helpful links to get started!
Getting Started | PTC Guide | PTP Guide | Reviews
Links:
IndianCashMaker

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Clicks For The Year!

I like to ask myself a very important question when I'm clicking ads on a site. How many days a year would I have to click in order to redeem for ads that would last 1 year?

Why is this important you ask? Well I like knowing how many sites I can promote at using 1 site to click and I like knowing how far my clicks go. There are many uses for this actually. If you only want to click for maybe the first 4 months of the year and then redeem for ads that last you the whole year it's useful to know when you can stop.

How can you do this? Well it isn't that hard at all. The first step is to figure out how many ads are normally on the website. I would only bother asking this for websites you actually click all the ads at. Next you find out how much each ad is worth. You also need to find out how much the ad is worth that you want to redeem for. Finally you need an average of how many clicks you get on your ad a day.

Armed with these facts you just now need to do some simple computations. First take the average amount of clicks your ad receives a day and multiply it by the amount of days in a year. This is the amount of clicks you need to earn a year to cover a years worth of PTP. Then divide this by the amount of the clicks the ad you are trying to purchase is worth so you know how many of these ad packages you will want to buy. This is a useful number so remember it when you actually purchase the ad. I then figure out how much I earn a day by multiplying the amount of ads there are on a site a day by how much each ad is worth. Now divide this by the price of the amount of ad packages you need to buy to find out how many days you need to click.

This is a stat that I will start estimating and adding in so that you can figure out how many ads a day there are on a site, how many days you need to click to get ads for a year, and how many clicks you will receive to your ad a day. All of these are important things to remember when maximizing PTP profits.

No comments: