Welcome to my blog on how I am making money online and how to do it yourself! Here are some helpful links to get started!
Getting Started | PTC Guide | PTP Guide | Reviews
Links:
IndianCashMaker

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Top Sites!

This is going to be my Top Sites page. There will be a link to it on the front page and it will be edited whenever to reflect the current states of programs. I am simply going to list my top sites by category and then overall. This is just to help people if they need more PTP programs, Click programs, or places to buy ads etc. Up to 3 will be listed in each section for now so people just know my favorites.

Most Ads to Click Programs:
1. PayingCash
2. ValePTR
3. WorldWide-Cash

Top PTP Programs:
1. Xray-Cash
2. Donkeymails

Top Places To Buy Ads (Target All Tiers):
1. WorldWide-Cash


Top Places To Buy Ads (Tier1/Tier2)
1. RoseBizs
2. ButterflyMails
3. ValePTR

Best Place To Redeem Points/Cash for Ads:
1. WorldWide-Cash
2. ButterflyMails
3. ValePTR

No comments: